UPE Liner Instructions And Precautions
When using ultra high molecular weight polyethylene liners, please observe the following instructions and precautions:
1. For the first time, the material in the silo is stored to two-thirds of the capacity of the entire warehouse, and then discharged.
2. During operation, always keep the material in the bin of the warehouse where the material enters the binning point, and always keep the material storage in the bin more than one-half of the capacity of the bin.
3. It is strictly forbidden to directly impact the liner.
4. The hardness of different materials is different. Do not change the materials and flow rate arbitrarily. If it needs to be changed, it should not be greater than 12% of the original design capacity. Change the material or flow at will.
Will affect the life of the liner.
5, the use of ambient temperature, generally should not be greater than 80 °C.
6. Do not use external force to damage its structure and loosen fasteners at will.
7. The time of the material in the quiescent state of the warehouse should not exceed 36 hours (please do not stay in the warehouse for viscous materials to prevent agglomeration), and the material with water content less than 4% can prolong the rest time.
8. When the temperature is low, please pay attention to the static time of the material in the warehouse to avoid the formation of frozen blocks.