UHMW Silo Liners Need Attention When Using For The First Time
1. For the first time, the material in the storage room should not exceed 2/3 of the total storage. This is the necessary precaution when discharging.
2. The materials in the warehouse must be kept above 1/2.
3. Remember that the material must not impact the liner.
4. The ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene board itself has different hardness particles. It is not allowed to change the material at will. If necessary, it can not exceed 12% of the performance of the product. Random replacement will inevitably affect the service life of the ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet.
5. The final ambient temperature is preferably not more than 80 degrees.
6. The static time of the material in the warehouse should not exceed 36 hours.
7. When the temperature in the warehouse is too low, be sure to pay attention.