Modification And Benefits Of UPE Sheet
First, the liquidity modification:
1. UHMWPE blended with LCP, greatly improving the fluidity, can be processed by a single screw extruder; the more LCP added, the better the fluidity of the mixture;
2. UHMWPE is blended with PE, and the added amount of PE is less than 30% to ensure that the blend has good processability without reducing too much excellent performance;
3. UHMWPE is added with less than 10% of additives such as polyethylene wax and stearate;
4. Add 3~5% layered nanosilicate in UHMWPE, the melt flow index can reach 0.2~0.4g/10min;
5. UHMWPE is added with 1% fumed silica to improve the fluidity as a nucleating agent for polyethylene.
Second, wear resistance modification:
Adding the coupled molybdenum disulfide, graphite, ultrafine carbon black, ultrafine glass microbeads, carbon fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene, etc. can reduce the friction coefficient and improve the wear resistance; while adding rubber, polyurethane, etc., increase the friction coefficient .
Third, heat resistance modification:
After plasma cross-linking treatment, the use temperature of UHMWPE can be increased to 200 ° C; filling the coupled inorganic filler (such as glass beads, wollastonite, talc, mica, calcium carbonate, etc.) in UHMWPE can be obvious Increase the heat distortion temperature HDT.
Fourth, thermal conductivity modification:
Adding metal powder such as copper powder, aluminum powder and lead powder can improve the thermal conductivity of UHMWPE;
Filled with glass fiber, carbon fiber, ultra-fine glass beads, talc, mica, calcium carbonate, kaolin, acicular wollastonite, alumina, silica, etc., can improve the strength, hardness, rigidity and other indicators of UHMWPE.