Introduction Of UHMW Polyethylene Sheet
UHMW Polyethylene generally refers to the relative molecular weight of more than 150W polyethylene, China's development of this relatively late high, including raw materials and finished products, and the world's advanced water country Germany and the United States there is a certain gap, Asia's UHMW Polyethylene The amount of ethylene is greater in Japan.
1. Wear resistance is excellent, mortar wear experiments show that than ordinary carbon steel and copper and other wear-resistant times, more than four times the nylon wear.
2. High impact strength, 10 times larger than PA6 and PP.
3. Can absorb vibration shock and anti-noise.
4. Low coefficient of friction, much smaller than nylon and other plastics, self-lubricating.
5. It is difficult to adhere to foreign matter, sliding very excellent anti-adhesion characteristics.
6. Chemical resistance, and can be compared with atomic radiation.
7. Operating temperature range from -265 degrees to 100 degrees, low temperature to -195 degrees to maintain a good toughness and strength.
8. Non-toxic pollution-free, recyclable, and other plastic compared to a good thermal stability and non-absorbent, to maintain the scale accuracy is not deformed.
UHMW Polyethylene, is the molecular weight of more than 1.5 million of thermoplastic engineering plastics. Has a molecular chain length of 10-20 times higher than that of high density polyethylene. The longer molecular chain (higher molecular weight) gives UHMWPE the main advantages of toughness, abrasion resistance and stress cracking resistance, since it is a polyethylene Species, UHMWPE also has lubricity, chemical resistance and general HDPE excellent electrical properties, its development success is generally considered to be one of the top ten scientific and technological achievements in the 20th century.