How To Protect Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Sheet
No matter what we are working on, it should be more important for the product to install some protective measures for our own safety. How to install protective measures for ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet products?
1. During construction, measures should be taken to prevent the wall panel from being suddenly dumped due to lack of stability.
2. Semi-finished products of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet partition wall shall be kept in the storage and use process to ensure no deformation, no damage, no moisture, no pollution.
3. When using the ladder, the rope should be placed between the two ladders, and the contact between the stairs and the ground should be wrapped with rubber or linen to prevent slipping.
4. Doors and windows, floors, walls, windowsills, etc. that have been installed in the construction site should be protected to prevent damage.
5. In the construction of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet partition wall, the work should ensure that the construction project is not damaged.
6. Electrical equipment must have reliable grounding measures. When using hand-held power tools such as electric drills, automatic leakage protection devices should be installed.
7. The installed wall must not collide. Keep the wall surface free from damage and pollution.